Despite the constantly changing minutiae of online gambling laws and their enforcement in the United States, placing wagers online does not violate federal law, at least as long as they’re not sports bets. The problem has been in funding online gambling by US residents.
The first step toward above board online gambling is finding a reputable online casino USA players are allowed to participate in. A number of online gambling websites have lists of such sites that they say are legitimate. Visit several gambling websites and review their lists to see which online casinos are consistently rated as friendly to USA players.
Your next step is to determine the method or methods you want to use to fund your play at online casinos. There are a number of types of “e-wallets” available to US players. They make their money from the fees that they take for making transactions, and the fees vary from one to another, so it’s a good idea to compare before setting up an account. Here are some of them, in no particular order, and with no particular endorsement. UFABET
• eWalletXpress – an online account that lets members deposit, withdraw, and transfer funds to participating online merchants instantly.
• Neteller – an online account similar to eWalletXpress
• Wire Transfer (various brands)
• Credit cards – These can by tried, but whether or not payments will go through is a bit of a gamble itself.
• EcoCard, UseMyWallet, Quicktender, and other pre-paid debit cards – payment methods that tend to work well.
• Instant Checks (eChecks) -instant wire transfers directly from your bank account
When you find a highly reviewed casino USA players can access, and have established a payment method that works for that casino, it’s a good idea to thoroughly check out the casino before starting an account there. With over 2,500 gambling sites available, you want to separate out those that operate above board from those that won’t pay out or have shady terms and conditions.
Find out where the online casino is licensed. This information should be on its “About Us” page, along with information on how long it has been in business, and the software that it uses. You should favor casinos that use software platforms by Microgaming, Real Time Gaming, and Playtech, because these are generally accepted as the fairest platforms, and they have audited payout percentages.